26-Sep-2020 एम.ए अंतिम अर्थशास्त्र (स्वाध्यायी ) की दिनांक 28.09.2020 को आयोजित होने वाली वैकल्पिक समूह के प्रश्न पत्रों की परीक्षा 30.09.2020 को एम.ए पूर्व अर्थशास्त्र के परीक्षार्थियों के साथ 11 से 2 समय पर आयोजित होगी |
Our Vision & Mission
To become a world class center in providing globally relevant education. CMD will be the Global College, known for the quality academic programs and outstanding faculty, products and services to students and clients independent of place and time constraint. CMD College will be a benchmark institution for lifelong partnerships with students, the workforce, and public and private enterprises. Building on its proud tradition, CMD College will extend educational opportunity to those who will make our state (Chhattisgarh), our nation, and global society a better place to live and work.
To foster an intellectual and ethical environment in which the spirit and skills within CMD will thrive so as to impart high quality education, training, research and consultancy services with a global outlook and human values. To create und develop technocrats, entrepreneurs and business leaders who will strive to improve the quality of human life.
The College was founded in 1956 through the munificence of Late Pt. Dwarika Prasad Dubey, who in the same year founded the Dubey Shikshan Samiti which runs the C. M. Dubey Post Graduate College. The College was inaugurated by Pt. Dwarika Prasad Mishra the Vice Chancellor ofthe University of Sagar on 31st July, 1956. The object was to spread the benefits of sound education in this part of the country.
About C. M. Dubey Post Graduate College
C. M. Dubey Post Graduate College had started as a coeducational institution with only two Faculties Commerce and Arts. The Arts Faculty was only for girls students. It started in the year 1956 with only 63 students. Generous donations from the members of Dubey Family and others soon placed the college on a firm footing. With a band of devoted teachers, soon within a short span of three years, the college had its own building, the number of the students rose to 371 by 1958. By 1961 teaching in the Science faculty had started and the growth of the students and staff was rapid.
The College started imparting instruction up to the post graduate level in 1963 by opening P. G. Classes in Commerce, English, Hindi and Sanskrit. It soon became a Constituent College of the Pt. Ravi Shankar University Raipur. The College was affiliated to C.G. University, Bilaspur from 1983 up to its up gradation as central university. Now it has become a part of New Bilaspur University, Bilaspur, from July 1,2012.